Make the SUPERPOWERED Summit yours for life!
Join the SUPERPOWERED movement to raise resilient kids, teens, families, and educators. Get lifetime access below!
Here's what's inside:
- 15 experts, offering more than 30 practical resilience-building tools for kids, teens, and parents
- Downloadable transcripts, audio, and additional resources
- Lifetime access to The Superpowered Summit to go through in your own time at your own pace. Give yourself "top-ups" whenever you feel the need!
Invest in your child or teen's future today
We realize that building resilience takes time, and that’s why we’re offering you the opportunity to own the unique Superpowered Summit Package for life.
We also realize that your time is precious.
All the tools gifted to you by our experts have been tried and tested.
All interviews are not only packed full of vital information, but also entertaining.
This package is a genuine investment in your child’s future... and will even help with your own resilience too!
Get Lifetime Access to Every Interview:
Laura Markham, PhD
Anxiety in the Home: A Guide For Kids & Parents
Mindfulness and Meditation for Families
Fostering Change During Times of Crisis
Fostering Growth & Finding Meaning During a Crisis
Unschooling: Self-Directed Learning at Home
Tapping Away Anxiety
Ryan M. Niemiec, PsyD
Character Strengths to Superpower Kids
Justin Coulson, PhD
Boosting Emotional Intelligence in Families
Achieving More by Doing Less
Dr. Gabor Maté
Making Connections & Building Resilience
Shedding the "Shoulds" and Finding Authenticity
Resilience During & After the Pandemic
Renee Jain, MAPP
Uncovering Every Kid's Innate P.O.W.E.R.
Shefali Tsabary, PhD
Parenting to Cultivate Family P.O.W.E.R.
Bonus: Emiliya Z., MAPP
Keep Kids Engaged on Zoom (For teachers)
You are your child’s greatest ally.
Parents are the most important influence in building their child’s resilience. This summit package will teach you how to raise a stronger, more confident child.
You’ll learn to teach your child the skills to:
- Manage the uncertainty of the pandemic
- Transform school stress
- Overcome fear of failing
- Accept failure as part of success
- Be more productive and focused
- Improve their social skills
- Be comfortable in themselves
- Transform big feelings and emotions